bootmod3 B48 B46 - BMW Fxx Gxx 120i 125i 220i 225i 320i 330i 420i 430i 520i 530i X3/X4 20i 30i Tune
World's First custom flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series vehicles.
Cloud based solution with a web based interface for use with a laptop or with our mobile apps built for iOS and Android!
Developed and tested in-house from the ground up since its debut in November 2016 with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market since.
Build the ultimate tune for your B48 / B46 engine powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in a matter of minutes in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
Stage 1 91 octane: up to 42% HP / 46% TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: up to 46% HP / 48% TQ
Stage 1 E30 octane: up to 53 % HP / 50% TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: up to 50% HP / 48% TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: up to 54% HP / 50% TQ
Stage 2 E30 octane: up to 60% HP / 55% TQ
Stage 1 91 octane: up to 14% HP / 26% TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: up to 16% HP / 26% TQ
Stage 1 E30 octane: up to 20% HP / 28% TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: up to 16% HP / 28% TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: up to 18% HP / 28% TQ
Stage 2 E30 octane: up to 22% HP / 30% TQ
Stage 2 AGG (Aggressive burble) versions of maps available
Race gas maps are on the way!
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and available TODAY:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net)
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase
- Data-logging hundreds of diagnostic channels, up to 40 channels concurrently
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud based storage for map data and datalogs
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - real-time vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Acquire a full OTS Map bundle to gain access to all OTS maps offered (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform :
- Top speed limiter removal
- Exhaust burble adjustments in app on any map (OTS and custom)
- Exhaust flap adjustments
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Cat efficiency check (CEL) removal for de-cat downpipes (for off-road use)
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85, race gas and meth injection tuning
- Custom Throttle mapping
- 2016–2019 F20/F21 120i/125i
- 2016–present F22/F23 220i/230i
- 2016–2019 F30/F31/F34 320i/330i
- 2016–present F32/F33 420i/430i
- 2016-present F32/F33/F36 420i/430i
- 2017–present G30/G31 520i/530i
- 2017-present G01 X3 20i/30i
- 2018-present G02 X4 20i/30i
For more info take a look at the FAQ here!
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $20)
*** bootmod3 OBD WiFi Agent device is not required to use the bootmod3 platform. It is a convenience option that removes the need for using a laptop in the car when using bootmod3's features. If you're looking to simply load a tune on the car without much data-logging and monitoring then using your laptop is the ticket for you.
For more information please email us at email@example.com or refer to our Instagram and Facebook accounts.
*** DME removal from the engine bay is NOT REQUIRED
VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY AND EMISSIONS DISCLAIMER
Some items used and/or installed by PRO TUNING FREAKS may void portions of your vehicle’s factory warranty. Some items may not be legal for “on highway use”. PRO TUNING FREAKS makes no guarantees to the legality of any parts used for “on highway vehicles” and accepts no responsibility for compliance with the vehicle’s factory warranty.